KittyPastas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RULES:IMPORTANT

Go down

RULES:IMPORTANT Empty RULES:IMPORTANT

Post by The HABIT Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:03 pm

Hiya lovely members! I'm Sorrow, aka The HABIT, also known as Ryanne :3 if you have any questions you can always shoot me a PM, but besides that, have fun! (But not until you read the rules of deathness....)

Basic Rules

-Be kind to others as well yourself. I want this site to be friendly and welcoming to other users. I don't ask you to like everyone on here I only ask that you set aside your differences, for the better of good.

-Do NOT bully what-so-ever! We care for our members and would like you to not bully generally. Many deaths happen cause of bulling. And honestly there isnt a need to bully. Everyone has their own opinions, has their own interests, is their own age, and honestly doesnt need your imput. So deal with the fact that someone else doesnt like what you like, doesnt wear the same clothes, doesnt roleplay in the same format as you do, etc.

-Respect the staff at ALL times. If they say something to you, follow through. If you think its not fair then explain yourself and say why you think it's not. If you do this polite and they A. don't give a reason why/ignore you or B don't have a good reason why then tell a Staff member whom will listen.

-If you are having a problem with another user and no mod or admin is around do NOT take care of it yourself PM an Admin saying what they said and what happened. I want proof if you are consistently  being disrespected by another member. I will give them a warning and if they don't stop right away give me or another admin a PM and they shall lose PM and chatbox privileges.

-No admin or mod shall do things out of place or punish members for no reason. That is not how you prove your tittle for, you must play it fair or you WILL be demoted to a member without warning. I shouldn't have to warn you for this for you SHOULD already know not to do it. Do not single out a certain member and use your power to ban, give warnings, etc. all because you personally dislike them. You only give punishments for good reasons, not because you simply dislike them.

-Swearing is allowed, but i do not want it directed at a person! And dont over-due it. As in, dont cuss more then honestly needed because then you're just makin' yourself look bad buddeh :I.

-No being inappropriate or sending inappropriate pictures/images or links. Seriously I would't be the one wanting to see that nor should other users.

-Admins or mods can add onto the rules if they feel it is necessary.

-All art work is copyrighted to the site. You may NOT alter it unless you have my or the creator's permission. Also some stuff are on here that we took the time to type, I wish you guys have the sense to not copy it without the authors permission. Although if it says we did not create it then you may copy otherwise I advise you tell us first.

Posting rules

-Please no double posting. If you need to edit or add onto your post then please go back to the one you recently posted or ask someone to post there if no one's posting.

-Have a minimum of 20 words limit. 1 sentence or more, per RP post. Your other non-roleplay posts can be one word to as many as you need. I only wish for you to take at least one sentence into you characters RP. More the better.

-I want no gang-like content in your posts. Period. This isn't a place for that and it NEVER will be. If i hear any of it or detect anything of it then you will be banned for a limited time. Also no religious affiliates nor racist comments/sites. This causes members to leave and bad arugments. We as Staff don't want to deal with it so if we see any of it you WILL be banned until we feel you are ready to come back if not you will be gone forever.

-Members can make topics or threads. You also can make your own drama unless you tell an Admin.

-MAIN CREEPYPASTA CHARACTERS SUCH AS ZALGO, SLENDERMAN(Slendercat here), EYELESS JACK, BEN DROWNED, JEFF THE KILLER, ETC. YOU GET THE POINT: ARE ONLY TO BE ROLEPLAYED BY THE STAFF MEMBER ASSIGNED TO THAT CHARACTER! ONLY KITTYPASTA OC(original characters created by you) CHARACTERS ARE ALLOWED TO BE ROLEPLAYED WHEN IT COMES TO NORMAL MEMBERS[\size]
Warning(s)

You get four (4) warnings so don't get into trouble.

First warning- You will get warning PM, telling you what you did, and to not do it again.

Second Warning- You will be unable to post in non-roleplay*for 10 days* areas such as the chat box. You will lose CB and PM privlages.

Third warning- you are banned for a few days or a week or two

Fourth warning- you are banned for good.

Chatbox Rules

-NO Fighting! I do NOT want to deal with drama, I really don't know why you would be fighting anyways. I can see you attempting to calm everyone but I advise you don't unless no high stat user is on. I would like you to have the proof and send it to me. But I do not want anyone telling someone to shut up or anything like that. Anyways if there is a fight happening log off the chat or change the topic. No one can fight without another person, anyway is it worth it? Yes you may want to say your piece of mind but really it will not be worth it.Anyways RL drama should stay off the site. I don't really get why its brought here, you may think its worth it to bring it on here since to don't say it face to face but I will let you in on a secret. Its just stating you don't have the guts to say it in person... it may sound rude but it's true.

-No advertising there is a topic for that so don't wast any time doing it in there.

Private Messages

-No advertising in your PMs. Do that in the proper area.

-No sending bad stuff or talk bad stuff about anything or anyone.

-Do not send mean PMs to other members or you will get a warning.

Characters

-No one shall be called out on if they are a female in real life but RP as a male in Role Play. Vise versa.

-Do not copy other members characters, that's theirs and you are able to make your own unique character.

-No mating in RP Posts. We have a younger audience with us. If you truly want to do mating then bring it to PM with your partner. Make sure he/she wants to do it to.[/i]

RolePlay

- You MAY have unrealistic features to a certain extent. Like, your cat has red eyes and red stripes, certain stuff like that. But please, for the great lord's sake. Stuff like green fur or pink polka dots or blue-green-yellow tabby markings,(you get what I mean) just come on...

-NO God-modding. You guys should know what that means if not look it up on google.

-You can have up to 5 free characters. After five you must buy a slot, make sure you keep track.

-No power play. Like I said before if you don't know what this means look it up!

-Don't beg for high ranks. You can only RP a maximum of 2 high ranked characters so a proxy owner or a powerful character

-Hopefully you read the rules cause now there is a secret code for you need to have in your bio. "Respect is the key to happiness"

I hope you follow these rules for it will save me time and you will be more likely happier.

WE DO NOT OWN, NOR ARE WE TRYING TO OWN ANY CHARACTER OR ART FROM THE CREEPYPASTA WEBSITE. EVERYTHING OF THAT NATURE BELONGS TO THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS! :3
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

https://kittypastarp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum