KittyPastas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Abandoned Hospital

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Abandoned Hospital - Page 2 Empty Re: The Abandoned Hospital

Post by The HABIT Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:45 pm

HABIT's eyes snapped purple in anger. "That would be a grevious error, for it would be a shame if you were to wake up and find that shekit nailed to the wall, gored" he said lowly, leaping to the entrance to the room. "You'll have to stop me, because I WILL do so if not" he challenge with a smirk, before bounding out and hoping Baxter follows
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

https://kittypastarp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:25 pm

Vaermina bit her lip in anger as she was forced to keep silent in the shadows. If she wasn't so sure that she would die she would gouge out the tom's eyes in a heartbeat. She looked for an opening in the green flames and waited for the tom to be drawn away. The black fur on her pelt blended in perfectly, but she had to make sure that the white on it was in the shape on an object as she crouched, otherwise she could be spotted easily. Of course, HABIT was doing an excellent job at distracting them, but you could never be too careful.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Bled Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:35 pm

"...fuck it your on!" The flames remained and his eyes narrowed on HABIT
Baxter Bled
Baxter Bled

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:13 am

"COME GET ME RABBIT!!" HABIT cackled as he ran down the hall, Baxter soon following. Sorrow leapt to the door, peaking her head out in a flurry to see what happened.
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:23 pm

Vaermina smiled as soon as Baxter left, HABIT had done his part, now it was time for her act. She crouched, watching for an opening in the flames, taking a deep breath she silently slunk from the shadows. She held her breath then successfully leaped through a gap, grabbing the kits in her jaws. While leaping out from the flames the kits weighed her down, singeing the fur on her stomach and legs. She hit the ground running, leaping easily through the window, she knew that she couldn't stop, so she kept running, hoping that Sorrow was too worn out to poof out in front of her.
(Suckiest post in the history of suckiness)
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:27 pm

One of the kits, which one it was it was unknown, let out a loud squeak at being roughly picked up by it's scruff. Sorrow flung around, too late and only seeing a black and white rump jump out the window. "Wha--MY KITS!" She gasped and yowled in horror. "THE KITS!!" She yowled and tried to run after, but she couldn't and slid down to the ground, horror-stricken. "BAXTER!! THE KITS! THEYRE GONE!!" She yowled out in a grief-stricken screech, that was both pathetic and heart-wrenching. "ASHER! EMERALD!!"

HABIT heard Sorrow's greif-stricken cries, and stopped to face Baxter. "'You'll NEVER get the kits' Huh? Haha! You bring me to shame with that statement.." He said before suddenly disappearing in a whirl of deep purple.

-HABIT to HABIT's House-
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Bled Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:21 pm

Baxter froze "GET BACK HERE SO I CAN GET A DAMN BOXCUTTER AND MAKE YOU BLEED BLOOD AND TEARS!" He yells,going back to his orginal form and breaking down,tears in his eyes as he ran to Sorrow,trying to think of a way to get the kits back
Baxter Bled
Baxter Bled

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:30 pm

Vaermina stooped running after a while, she was nearing the path to HABIT's house, where she presumed that he'd be waiting.
-To HABIT's house-
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:04 pm

"ITS MY FAULT!" She cried "I WASNT PAYING ATTENTION! HE'LL KILL THEM, I KNOW HE WILL!!" She said hysterically
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Bled Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:25 am

"No Sorrow,it's my fault" he touched noses with Sorrow's "we need to get them back,but honestly the only ones helping us with any problems with HABIT had been Patrick and Firebrand soo"
Baxter Bled
Baxter Bled

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:22 am

"H-How are we gonna get them back? We can't get into his house and...--and.." She trailed off. She was nerve wracked.
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Bled Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:24 am

"I don't know..."

~Timeskipsydoodles~

Baxter sat infront of the hospital in silence,something the perverted cat rarely did. Often flirting with his love or another cat. But he couldn't bring himself to...
Emmi and Asher were gone...and it was all his fault
Baxter Bled
Baxter Bled

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:38 am

Sorrow laid quietly on her side, staring with a dull gaze at the wall. A bottle of alcohol lay empty beside her.

A whisper of the grass began as a heavily stature-d white tom everyone in that building loathed, slipped through the grass towards Baxter. He stood straight, and kept his distance. "Baxter Bled, i am here to strike a deal..." he began
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Bled Mon May 02, 2016 9:22 pm

Baxter's eyes narrowed as he stared down at the Tom,a hiss in his throat as he jumped down from his spot. "and what deal might that be? Oh HABIT o Rabbit? Come to ruin more of my afterlife,cause you do a really good job of that now don't cha?" He hissed as he paced infront of him
Baxter Bled
Baxter Bled

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Mon May 02, 2016 9:43 pm

"We both know you want your kits back, but I'm telling you that Asher is not yours but mine and belongs to me now. I'm telling you this, not asking you. The striped one, however, is of no concern to me. I would've eaten her if not for the fact that I have a deal. I will give you your scrap of fur back, if you promised to leave me and my son alone to our business" HABIT said, taking a few steps towards Baxter and raising his head and tail high
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Bled Mon May 02, 2016 9:52 pm

Baxter fell silent for a moment. He wanted both of /His/ kits back,he didn't care if one waaaas truly HABIT's. He doesn't care for them. He will never try to raise them with love because he had none that he knew of. However... "Fine,just give me her back and I'll leave you to your father and son time..." Baxter said,looking down at the ground as if wishing he had a better option. But he knew HABIT couldn't be reasoned with
Baxter Bled
Baxter Bled

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Wed May 04, 2016 7:21 am

"Thank you for being cooperative" HABIT grinned widely, turning and going to the edge of the woods and picking something up. When he turned, Emerald was in his jaws. HABIT padded forward, extending the crying shekit out to Baxter
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Bled Wed May 04, 2016 7:28 am

Baxter's emotions seemed to brighten,and he nuzzled into his once missing kit happily before taking her from HABIT quickly,as if afraid he'd poison her if she was with him any longer. He narrowed his eyes again at the white cat "thank you" he said with the kit in his jaws
Baxter Bled
Baxter Bled

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:03 am

""Pleasure doing business..." Habit grinned, vanishing in a swirl of purple
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Bled Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:44 am

Baxter looked to the kit,walking back into the hospital with a sigh. A muffled "i wish we could have your brother too..." left him. He instantly started to look for Sorrow,knowing she would be happy
Baxter Bled
Baxter Bled

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum