KittyPastas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The HABIT's House

3 posters

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

The HABIT's House - Page 17 Empty Re: The HABIT's House

Post by The HABIT Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:47 pm

HABIT's ears perked up. 'So it's emgaged by battle....is that it...?' He thought, tail flicking as he stood and glanced at Vaermina with a comforting flick of an ear. No matter how strong the Dekn is, it still was in the body of a kit. His kit to be precise, so it better back the fuck off. HABIT stared hard at Julian, the glowing eye glancing at HABIT. Julian let out a sigh and blinked, the eye gone and his crouch returning to an unbalanced state. Julian yowled and leapt at Maria with his paw's splayed out
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

https://kittypastarp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:53 pm

Vaermina smiled as the eye went back to normal and nuzzled HABIT in thanks.
Maria was still confused by the whole thing, but seemed to forget all about it when her brother came flying at her. She bunched her legs underneath herself and pushed off, aiming to meet Julian head on.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:56 pm

They clashed and Julian squeaked, flailing his paws as she overtook him.
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:01 pm

Maria fell as she landed, but still trying to repeatedly bat Julian on the muzzle as she regained her balance.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:16 pm

Julian was just so little, he batted pitifully at her and rolled over, leaping up and fluffing out, which was absolutely HILARIOUS! He looked like a little ball of fluff, his wild pelt sticking out everywhere, and his Amber eyes wide
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:30 pm

Maria crouched down and narrowed her eyes, tail lashing from side to side.She let out a fierce "RAWWR" as she leaped at her brother, not really. It was closer to a "Squeeee" and a little hop.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:53 am

"Twist! Twist!" HABIT called, and Julian responded, twisting sideways and avoiding the attack only a bit clumsily. "Our little warriors!" HABIT smiled to Vaermina with a soft purr that seemed almost scratchy from not being used
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:54 pm

Maria nearly stuck the landing this time, only stumbling slightly when she hit the floor. Vaermina smiled, quite proud of them both. She heard HABIT's purr and though it was scratchy, thought it was the most beautiful thing she had ever heard.
(OOc- This post was so cheesy that I threw up)
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:39 pm

"HABIT.." A voice sounded near the kitchen, as a big white head with dual-colored eyes popped out. HABIT turned to Asher, "What is it?" He asked. "I felt a change in the candleverse field... Something big was just here, I was just asking if you saw something..." Asher asked softly
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:01 pm

Vae was very confused as to what was happening, but she guessed it was bad. Big things were bad.. right? She scooted a little closer to HABIT.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:52 pm

"No, I didn't, what did it feel like?" HABIT asked. Asher gave a confused look. "I....I don't know.... The closest I can get to what it was, was... Well...."
Just then Michael was trotting down the stairs, hard yellow eyes darting to and fro. He stopped when Asher pointed to him with his nose. "What?"
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:42 am

Vae saw Michael and relaxed, it was just him. She didn't really see him as a threat. Sure, he was a bit odd, but nothing too bad, right?
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:08 am

His wings plumed from his back, and he carried himself over. "I felt something off in here, it felt like your power" Asher commented on his usual timid voice. "I didn't notice anything" Michael persisted. HABIT turned and gave a long look at Julian, worry plastered across his face
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:27 am

Vae just lay back down, the only thing keeping her concerned was the look HABIT was giving Julian. Then, suddenly, she didn't even care about that and just ended up staring out the window.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:03 am

HABIT stared at Vaermina, anger suddenly flaring in his eyes as he grabbed Julian by the scruff. "I'm sure it's nothing" HABIT said flatly, his eyes shooting such hot daggers at the questioning cats in the room that they didn't ask further.
Well,
Except for Asher, of course.
"What do you mean? You know unknown angelic or demonic creatures are ALWAYS a concern" Asher snapped.
HABIT froze, facing away from everyone, it was obvious the guilt and anger was going to spill over as he held his son in his mouth. Julian squeaked softly, the sound was like crackling lightning to HABIT at the moment, and he flinched. There was a scraping sound from HABIT's paws, because his claws were making their way across the floor and leaving deep gashes in the wood
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:41 pm

Vaermina looked back over, eyes wide. She grabbed Maria and brought her closer to herself. She looked rather distaught, about to flip out really. Her brain was overloaded with emotions for about five seconds before a placid look suddenly crossed her face. Nothing, just nothing. She watched, emotionless.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:56 pm

"Well, what do you want me to do about it?" HABIT turned back around, eyes flaring. But Asher wasn't staring at HABIT, he was staring at the kit. Julian's right eye was glowing blue, a piercing color that was hard to stare straight at for more than a few moments. "It's....Its coming from..." Asher spoke, voice cracking in confusion. HABIT dropped his son and stared at Julian, who turned to grin mischievously at HABIT. "Papa, what's wrong?" The kit's voice was morphed. "Dad, what did you do?" Asher trotted over carefully. "What's wrong with him?" Michael was next. It was all becoming too much, and HABIT had to come to terms with the fact that he messed up.
"I FUCKED UP!!" HABIT suddenly yowled, head falling forward, eyes squeezing shut. "I DID IT! I PUT SOMETHING IN MY SON TO KEEP HIM ALIVE BUT ITS NOT THE CREATURE THAT I WANTED!" HABIT panted, voice strained. "I tried to put a Dekn in him" HABIT's voice was now a whisper. Michael gasped, eyes widening. Dekn were demons, but worse than normal demons. Michael stepped back, voice quiet. "HABIT, HABIT that isn't a Dekn" he said slowly, staring at the kit's blue eye. HABIT's voice cracked,
"I know"
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:52 pm

Vaermina stared at the wall, trying to sort out everything. She knew HABIT had put something in Julian, and she knew that whatever it had been had managed to keep him alive. She wasn't angry. It was a good five minutes before she actually spoke. "W-what is it then?"
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:36 pm

'Julian', or Impulse, suddenly let out a loud cackle, lifting his six-toed paw and observing the sharp claws. "What am I? What am I? I don't think that I know what I am, either, I guess it's up to you to find out Mr.H! We're more aquatinted then you think, so I think it's more so.... You giving up your pride and admitting to what I am, what awful, horrible creature did you unleash on your puny little brat son? Tell your little mistress" Impulse cackled, voice crackling and sharp. HABIT's eyes exploded a deep purple, teeth baring as he rounded on the kit, claws unleashing. Suddenly, Impulse cowered, blue and amber eye shaking. "Daddy, daddy please don't hurt me" Impulse used Julian's small, weak little voice, tears filling the kit's eyes. "Stop it, stop that!!" HABIT growled lowly. "Do you want to hurt me, daddy? Do you want me to bleed?" Julian's voice squeaked. "STOP IT!!" HABIT roared, all the lights in the room exploded and showered the room in darkness.
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:22 am

Vaermina glared at the thing. Whatever it was she didn't like it's attitude, that was for sure. Whatever it was was going to be a pain and already was one. Whatever it was wasn't her son, but it coexisted with him. If it was keeping Julian alive, it wasn't fair to call it a parasite. This did, however, delay her choice to protect it from HABIT. Only after it went dark did she leap forward to grab it by the scruff, her maternal instinct kicking in..
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:01 am

https://youtu.be/ZBXiqmINXXM
HABIT: who am I kidding? I can't hurt my own son Smile
Firebrand, hurt my son Very Happy)

Firebrand's paws lit up the room, HABIT was standing where the kit had been, eyes completely bathed in purple. He was breathing hard, a paw poised in the air with claws unsheathed all the way, and there was a machete in his jaws. Firebrand gasped, lunging forward and slamming HABIT against the ground, prying the blade away and tossing it across the room. HABIT didn't struggle, and in the light you could see that HABIT's eyes were shiny from pale purple tears on the verge of falling. "Daddy? Daddy, what's wrong?" Julian's eyes were normal, and he was shaking like a leaf.
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:25 pm

Furiously, she gave Julian a bath. Every now and then she would shoot a glare at HABIT while she attempted to comfort her kit. Maria simply sat in the corner of the room, alone and intrigued, she watched
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:52 pm

HABIT was shaking as he stared back at Vaermina. Finally, his voice cracked as he spoke quietly, "You...You thought I was going to hurt him...." He sounded hurt to all hell, eyes showing pain that was so seldom it seemed unreal
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:01 am

Vaermina stared at the ground, ashamed. Yet she pulled Julian closer to her.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:03 am

HABIT's ears flattened against his head in dismay, shoving Firebrand off of him and getting to his paws. "Dear, tell me, honestly, what am I to you? Just another monster? Just some creature in the night who can't feel emotions? No, I don't feel sympathy, and I don't feel love, but that doesn't mean I can't feel remorse, I wouldn't kill my own damn son" HABIT backed up,
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum