KittyPastas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The HABIT's House

3 posters

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Go down

The HABIT's House - Page 18 Empty Re: The HABIT's House

Post by Vaermina Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:51 pm

"You can never be too careful around here." she whispered. She did honestly feel bad about pulling Julian away from his father, but what else was she to do? If anything threatened your kit you would try to protect it. Even the thought of Julian or Maria getting hurt absolutely terrified her.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Mon May 02, 2016 9:04 pm

HABIT took a step forward, before his ears flattened against his broad head, and he bolted away and up the stairs, leaving claw marks on the stairs as he went. Asher was bristled, eyes following his father, Michael doing the same. "Did that just happen...?" They both said at the same time
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

https://kittypastarp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Mon May 02, 2016 9:22 pm

Vaermina watched as HABIT boltedf up the stairs, a bit startled at first, but the shock quickly slipped into sadness. Her tail drooped she stood there starring at the stairs for a moment longer, contemplating what to do. She wasn't sure if she should wait it out and let the situation diffuse itself or walk up there to check on him. "Hey, can you two watch the kits? Just make sure they don't run off.." And without waiting for a response she gently climbed the stairs and began searching for HABIT.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Mon May 02, 2016 9:29 pm

Asher nodded quickly, picking them both up at once and disappearing into the room off the side of the kitchen, Michael going to follow but Asher slammed the door in his face.

HABIT had gone into his room, and he sat in his attic with the door wide open. The attic was dark, but in the faint light you could see a bloody cross in the center, and the scent of blood and fear was powerful. He laid on his belly, face buried in his paws
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Mon May 02, 2016 9:47 pm

Vaermina silently made her way tyo the attic, unsure of what she could possibly say to make what she had just done better. With no plan whatsoever she peeked inside of the room, trying to be quiet though she knew that HABIT knew she was there. The stentch of the room hardly bothered her, the life that she had chosen made her well aquanted with both the smell of fear and of blood. Though she couldn't say much, HABIT kept her very well protected here from thee horrors outside that door. 'I never have thanked him for that, have I?' She thought, shame washing over her again at how ungrateful she had been to her mate for taking her in then feeding and protecting her for so long. She slowly slunk into the room, taking breaths like she was going to try and say something, before stopping and rethinking what she would say. "I.." Then "We-" and even more, but all she ended up being able to say was, "I'm sorry, HABIT."
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:44 am

There was a scraping sound as Habit's claws dug into the cold wooden floors. He didn't look at her, afraid she'd see the tears in his eyes, the pain in his expression.
"You don't have to stay here anymore if you don't want to" he started, his voice even and empty.
"You can take the kits and go if you wish, don't be bothered with me. You won't have any problems, I assure you. If you wish, I won't hold you back"
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:23 am

She stood there for a moment, trying to comprehend what he'd just said. Leave? She couldn't say she hadn't thought about it before, try to give the kits as normal of a life that she could, but after what she'd seen with Julian she wasn't sure if she could handle him by herself, or if he could ever have a normal life at all. She did love HABIT, but she was tired. It had been exciting at first, all the new people and a whole hidden world to discover, but lately she had been missing her ignorance, when no one had a reason to want to kill her. "I.. I don't want to leave you HABIT." She spoke softly. "I wish things were different. I think that I just need a break from all of this." she avoided the subject of the kits, not sure what to say about them. HABIT clearly loved them, and she didn't want to take them away from him. Besides, taking them out of the house would mean putting them in danger, she couldn't do that. Then again she couldn't bring herself to just leave them here.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum