KittyPastas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The HABIT's House

3 posters

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down

The HABIT's House - Page 4 Empty Re: The HABIT's House

Post by Vaermina Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:30 pm

Vaermina watched as HABIT left. She stayed silent for a couple of seconds then cleared her throat, turning her head toward Firebrand she asked, "How was your day?"
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:45 am

Firebrand was quiet for a moment. It was rare he had a normal conversation... "W..--Well I guess it's fine I mean, nothing new.." His crackly static-bathed voice said awkwardly
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

https://kittypastarp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:10 am

"What do you do anyway? I've never really asked, but I suppose its important if HABIT keeps you around." she said, flicking her ear.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:28 pm

"To start, I am not a Rabbit. I am a rogue God who was once shackled to the never ending chains of The Collective. HABIT...he showed me where the key was hidden, and released me from torturous slavery. I do not do tedious favors for him because I am forced to, I am repaying my debt" he said, looking forward with a blank stare from his ominous, pin-hole glowing white eyes.
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:39 pm

"I may be a Rabbit, but HABIT has never forced me to do anything and has never and will never have a reason to." She spoke this with confidence, she had entered into HABIT's contest on her own terms and had given him no reason to not trust her loyalty. Sure, she could have chosen to do the absolute opposite of what he said and been roadkill, but what was the fun in that? He gave her protection and didn't really seem to be half bad really. Plus he had swagger. "And I never said you were a Rabbit, I just wanted to know what you did all day. I mean seriously, I hardly ever see you in this house, and I have had no idea what you do while you're frolicking around in daisies or whatever. Frying cats I guess." She was silent for a moment then asked, "So, a god, huh?" Vaermina was having a very talkative day and it wasn't everyday that she randomly had a chance to talk with someone else in the house. She glanced down at the kit to make sure that it was okay then looked back up at Firebrand.
(So so bored)
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:38 pm

Firebrand listened, too bothered with other things to feel at all threatened by some of her confident replies. He nodded. "I am what my old Keeper created me to be..after....after....." He trailed off, finding it hard to put the words out. "...t-t...the fire...the one that killed m-me and almost claimed the life of Noah Maxwell... If it weren't for me he...he would've died.." He explained softly, eyes darkening. "It's no secret now I guess, as long as Noah himself knows nothing of that. My sole purpose, you ask? My reason for being here? What I do on a daily basis? Protect Noah Maxwell."
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:59 pm

Vaermina listened intently, when Firebrand finished her only thought was, 'Great! Now I just need to find out who Noah is.' She had decided that the time for interrigating Firebrand had now passed. In other words, she'd ask HABIT later. Firebrand's explanation of what he did sounded like a great plot for an action movie, maybe a James Bond film, that is of course, if she had even known who James Bond was. She simply stayed silent, processing this new information as it was probably important in some way, or at least nice to know.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:16 am

The kit below Firebrand's warm paws suddenly let out a loud squeak, which made him jolt back his paws, realizing he hadn't been paying attention to the tempature they got up to. He didn't hurt the kit, the heavier heat probably stung it. "Oh--! I'm sorry!" He exclaimed and crouched down by the mewling tom. Why did he suck at caring for kits? He didn't know how to stop the tom's mewling! Asher cried and cried, for comfort, to be calmed down, which is what Firebrand didn't know and would've been awful at trying to give to the distressed kit
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:14 am

When Firebrand made Asher squeak, Vaermina was automatically on her paws. She observed the situation for a bit then carried Emerald over to him. She set the she-kit down beside him and watched for a moment, her tail flicking back and forth she bent her head and began grooming the white kit with even gentle strokes. Kits liked that, right?
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:07 am

Asher's mewling gently began to fall, only into soft little sounds. Firebrand let out a long breath of relief, before the door swung open. HABIT stood, it was raining outside, and fresh diluted rain-blood ran from his muzzle, down his chest, along his legs and from his paws. He held a black bottle filled with something unknown. He walked in and set the bottle down. "What the flying fuck have you been doing to the kit? I could've heard him from a mile away"
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:22 am

"What the flying fuck have you been doing to the kit? I could've heard him from a mile away" Vaermina looked up from her task and turned so that she could comfortably face HABIT, but while doing this also poked the kit with her tail to keep it distracted. "I figured that I'd try and make a conversation and Firebrand just got a bit distracted. He's not hurt, it just startled him a bit."
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:48 pm

"Ah" he said and went to Emerald, picking her up and bringing her to the black bottle and forcefully opening her little pink jaws to put the end of the bottle and pushed it. Drops of cream white pooled into the kit's mouth, and she squeaked in delight and didn't have to be forcefully fed anymore, lapping at the milk. Whose source it came from? Unknown. HABIT is so weird...
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:22 pm

Vaermina watched, she had many questions about where he had gotten that from, along with how, but she wasn't going to ask. That wasn't important, what was important was that the kits got milk. So she sat in silence, not really sure what to do.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:55 pm

This went on, until the bottle was half-empty. "Wow, don't hurt yourself!" HABIT scoffed as the kit heaved a large breath. He then made his way over, doing the same to Asher, but Asher ate very little...
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:46 pm

Vaermina remained silent for a bit, trying to think of a reason why Asher hadn't eaten. "Maybe he's still a bit upset? This wasn't exactly a normal day for him."
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:38 am

"Well, he's part of what I am, and what I am," he turned "We don't eat" he shrugged, putting the dots together. He guessed that Emerald had an appetite for the milk he got because Sorrow could only eat cannabalistic livers. This was normal milk and probably had certain vitamins and such that Sorrow just couldn't give. "Sorrow is such a pathetic thing, it's upsetting to see such healthy kits grow weak from her inability to give the right proteins and such. She can only eat livers, you know" he scoffed, disgusted.
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:30 am

Vaermina nodded, "That makes sense." She had completely forgotten that HABIT didn't eat. "And that must be way too much iron if that's all that she can eat, it's probably best that you took them, they would have been horribly malnourished.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:34 am

"Exactly" he agreed, looking down to see Asher was staring up at him with wide eyes. Tilting his head, HABIT looked back, staying still. This went on for a long moment, before suddenly HABIT yelled "BOO!" And pretended to swipe his massive paws at the kit. "AHH!" Asher squeaked and flopped back in a flurry of paws
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:03 am

Vaermina let out a soft laugh as Asher flailed. "Is it mean to think that that was hilarious?" she asked, smiling.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:10 pm

"Completely ok!!" He laughed as he watched Asher sit up. Asher looked at them in confusion. "H..Wh..." He tried to form words, hearing them in his mind, and trying to put them on his tongue. "D...M...M..om? D..D..Dad..?" He voiced, his eyes sparking in accomplishment
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:56 pm

Vaermina's eyes widened and she had to contain a very undignified squeal as Asher spoke. She wrapped her tail around the kit and smiled at it.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:49 pm

HABIT was surprised at the kit doing certain tasks way older than its age. He chuckled as he saw how excited Vaermina was, and smiled at her. He turned to see Emerald's eyes slowly opening, revealing a pretty, yet stationary green that was between Baxter's lime green eyes, and Sorrow's deep forest green eyes, or eye. "Well look whose catching up!" He said and rolled his eyes, although he chuckled again
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:14 pm

"Its about time!" she said, reaching over and poking the she-kit. "So, what now?" she asked.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:10 pm

"I'm going to go talk to the unfortunate couple about the deal. Hopefully all will go as planned," he said and stood.
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:55 pm

Nodding she said, "It'd be a shame to have to kill her, keep me updated on how it goes will you?" She assumed that she wasn't going seeing that she was mortal and not exactly liked by the two.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum