KittyPastas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The HABIT's House

3 posters

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down

The HABIT's House - Page 7 Empty Re: The HABIT's House

Post by The HABIT Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:02 pm

"Don't pay attention to old Firebrand. He's just been through some...unappealing things" Dread sighed. Emerald, had somehow fallen asleep during all of this drama.
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

https://kittypastarp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:30 pm

"I won't ask. Anyway, enough of that. How have you been, Dread? Last time I saw you, you had just came back to life." she wasn't smiling anymore. That thing with Firebrand had been enough to get that out of her system. Now she was speaking and sitting in a more formal manner.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:40 pm

"I am well!" Dread smiled "Well, I mean stuff happened, but I am not effected" she said with a little shuffle of her paws
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:47 pm

"That's good. I assume that you're getting along with your father okay? And what happened with Zalgo? What is Zalgo anyway? I never really did find out." she asked, extremely curious now.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:11 am

She nodded throughout all the questions, before the last one came up. "I...I'm not really supposed to say..." Dread stammered
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:56 pm

Vaermina sighed, "Well if you're not supposed to say, I won't press you." She looked at Asher to see if he was still awake.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:01 am

Asher was staring at his paws, claws unsheathed, head tilted to the side in a show of his curiosity, eyes wide. He flexed and unflexed his claws
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:27 pm

Sitting beside Asher, she unsheathed her own claws. "Your claws are vital for defending yourself and catching your prey. Your father and I will teach you how to use them someday." She licked the top of his head.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:43 pm

Asher nodded and allowed his claws to slip back into their sheaths. He padded over and flopped by Vaermina, curling up into a tired ball.
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:44 pm

Vaermina curled around Asher in a sort of protective ball. She too was tired, and she couldn't remember when she ate last. It was hard to keep track as living with HABIT was normally quite eventful. Though she was getting hungry, she preferred not to step outside the house unless needed after earlier events.
(Should we move this into the house?)
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:35 pm

(Already did! ^_^)

After they were asleep, Firebrand slipped down the steps and into the living room, suddenly picking up Emerald who let out an indignant squeak. He padded to the door, and exited after it clicked open and shut behind him, taking Emerald out.
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:49 pm

Vaermina lifted her head slightly as she heard Firebrand come down the steps. She watched him take Emerald outside then simply laid her head back down, guessing that HABIT was ready to propose the deal. Or had even already done it. She smiled, knowing that he'd be home soon.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:59 pm

HABIT soon rushed into the house, panting a bit and laughing as Firebrand jumped after him. "Phew!" He breathed, eyes burning with the light of excitement.
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:07 pm

Vaermina woke up from her short slumber and her head shot up. She smiled and waved her tail at HABIT, almost uncommonly happy. "Welcome back! How did it go? I assume that they took the deal?" she would have stood up to greet him, but she didn't want to alarm Asher, though she doubted that he had slept through his fathers entrance.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:24 pm

"ALRIGHTY EVERYONE!" He called, laughing "DO NOT EVER, EVER, GO BACK TO THE ABANDONED HOSPITAL UNLESS I TELL YOU TO!" He laughed "Let's just say that! And, yes, they took the deal. Very unhappily though"
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:33 pm

"Well, it never should have been assumed that they would have taken the deal happily. That's just common sense." She carefully stood up and padded over to him. "I'm glad you're home, I've missed you." she said, rubbing he head against his shoulder and purring before stepping back.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:25 am

"You too, love" he purred, touching his muzzle to hers. "Hopefully we can teach him better quick enough, in case they try and take him back..." He murmured to her softly, indicating to the sleeping Asher
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:06 pm

"They should know that it wouldn't work, hope is simply an illusion that drives the hopeless." she stated darkly. "Other than the windows this place is practically impenetrable, as long as we're careful I doubt that they'll be able to lay a paw on him."
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:48 am

"Still, we can't keep him locked up here his whole life, he'll start to wonder" He glanced up at where Firebrand had dissappeared to. "Curiosity killed the cat" he muttered quietly. Odd, Firebrand stated that earlier...
But HABIT seemed to realize a connection and broke in with a "Sorrow learned THAT the hard way!!" He laughed. After hearing the window part, he shook his head and hopped to the window, ramming his shoulder against it full force. Not a scratch. "I imrpoved it, it is literally impenetrable. I don't know why I didn't think about this earlier... Evan tried the same thing. Man I'm filled with ignorance sometimes" he chuckled as he admitted this at the end. "I guess my priorities were a bit messed up in that time, dealing with all those people trying to 'help' the EMH toms" he shrugged
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:06 am

"When he's out someone will be watching him, we don't have to keep him locked up to be careful." She smiled as they got onto the topic of Sorrow, "She did indeed." was all she said then watched as HABIT rammed himself into the glass. "Impressive, and it wasn't that big of a problem at the time, there was probably more bothersome stuff to take care of at the time." she had no idea what EMH stood for, but she supposed that it had something to do with Vinny and the other cats that she had heard of. Recalling Noahs last conversation with her she suddenly had a spark, 'Evans friends.'
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:12 pm

"Well they aren't really bothersome anymore. Vinny is still kicking, though. I put him in timeout, though" he chuckled. "It breaks his heart seeing Evan like this"
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:58 pm

Vaermina had no idea how or to what extent this timeout thing was done, but she wasn't sure she wanted to know what had happened, so she didn't ask. "It can't be pleasant, but it is necessary. You do have an honorable cause, taking down Slender would probably help people, and it would broaden the field of cats you could torture without him taking all the prey or interrupting. Of course you still have Zalgo, though."
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:21 pm

"No, no they're all going down. All of them. Those fuckers will pay.." He growled and began to trail off mumbling angrily. What was heard sounded like ".....did it on purpose.....fuckers....their fault...no reason....wimpy ass..." Before he looked down at his paws and....just stared
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:26 pm

And just when she thought she couldn't get any more confused about her current situation, here goes HABIT mumbling. Turned out that she was missing a lot more to the story than she thought. Which mean that she was missing about 99.99% of it. GREAT! She'd ask him about it later, in private if possible. But for now she would just try and make the mood a bit lighter. She knew she had to be careful, he seemed angry. She went and beside him, just close enough so that their fur brushed, and stared at his paws as well. She sat there in silence for a long moment before breaking in with, "Wow, how many things did you have to kill to get that absolutely perfect shade of redish-pink?"
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:03 pm

HABIT broke out into laughter and shook his head. "Torture over 100 cats and have yourself paw-deep in their blood and insides" he laughed
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum