KittyPastas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The HABIT's House

3 posters

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

The HABIT's House - Page 12 Empty Re: The HABIT's House

Post by Vaermina Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:36 pm

"Oh, cool!" She smiled a bit. "Hey, you know that thing in the kitchen? The one that's shiny and has a little spout and knobs? What's that for? It looks like something should come out of it, like clean water. And the knobs must turn it on.. is.. are there two to control the temperature?" she tried her best to describe the foreign object, wondering if they could wash off Asher in it while he was knocked out.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:05 pm

"Faucet? Yeah, let's wash him off, and quick because he and his father's fur stains really easily. I can already say that" he said and picked the kit up. The deep purple blood on the kit's fur had an equally metallic taste equivalent to normal blood. Well, it was still blood, and even the sight of it was making something inside Firebrand....Twitch. He was good holding that back, and he did so. But, his muzzle twitched, and his claws slid out, pure black, and slid back in as he jumped up and set the kit in the empty sink. Vinny crept down the stairs slowly, seeing Vaermina, and quickly padding over to her as if she was a safety zone.
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

https://kittypastarp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:17 pm

"Hi Vinny!" Vaermina called as he padded over to her, "We were just about to wash off Asher, you can help or whatever if you want." she trotted over to the sink and jumped up beside Firebrand, sitting on the opposite side with no idea of what to do next.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:57 pm

Vinny slowly crept in, just...staring at Firebrand. "Did..Did they get you...? I thought you were ok, well, alive is what I mean..." Vinny said carefully, moving forward slowly. Firebrand's ear twitched. Ignorance, so much ignorance. "Noah?" Vinny quirked. "That name was stripped from me when I was a kit, the cat you are thinking of is alive. It's because of me that that cat is alive." Firebrand said flatly. Vinny instantly knew that at some point, this Tom was Noah, I mean, the voice was uncanny...but there was something different about it. It was bathed with a bit of static behind it. Vinny suddenly came up to a realization. "You're Firebrand! Right? One of what Observer is? Well, from what I watched" Vinny asked. Firebrand's ears went flat, and he hissed "I am nothing like Observer except we had the same master. That cat is nothing but a mere puppet" he snapped, pumping some soap onto his paw from the bottle and lathering into the kit's fur after soaking it. Vinny fluffed up. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you..! I was just--" "You call me Firebrand, and that is it!" Firebrand gave him a look that shut Vinny up quick.
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:22 pm

Vaermina giggled a bit, "You need to learn when to stop and just listen, Vinny. HABIT does tell the truth most of the time, believe it or not." she began helping Firebrand with lathering Asher, making sure to scrub his paws.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:11 pm

"I'm tired of listening, not like anyone gives me answers anyway. And just when we thought we were gonna get answers, my best friend goes pshyco and kills everyone we know and love. And HABIT? Telling the truth? Yeah, but only when it's the ugly truth. Psh" Vinny sighed, deciding to help, but staying near Vaermina and casting nervous glances at Firebrand. "You think Noah Maxwell gets answers...? You're just one of the many in the fucked up situation..." Firebrand muttered.Vinny helped, but Firebrand could feel every glance, and finally sighed "Look, yes, I'm known to bite. Very badly. But if I was going to, you'd be sprawled out on the floor with your fuckin' head twisted off right now. Are you? No. So calm the fuck down before I make you go night-night like Asher" Firebrand said and went back to washing the kit. Vinny stayed quiet, knowing Firebrand had a point, and stared at his paws while he worked. He didn't say it, but everything about that sentence had Noah Maxwell written all over it...
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:46 pm

"Firebrand, stop being a queen. Go.. sit in the corner and work on your people skills with one of the little shadowy things or roll in some damn catnip." She stated gruffly. Vaermina never looked up from the kit while she said this and slightly expected her face to be melted off in a second.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:50 pm

Firebrand rolled his shoulders. "Sorry, actually, that didn't even cross my mind as being threatening" Firebrand looked up at Vinny. "Sorry, I forgot how sketchy you can be from when I've watched you"
Great.
Damnit, Firebrand, that was just fucking creepy...
"W-What?" Vinny gasped
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:55 pm

"Don't worry, Vinny. Firebrand's just a creepy stalker that watches you while you sleep, no worries." she rolled her eyes. "You're the smoothest tom I know, Firebrand. Way to let that one fly."
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:12 pm

"Oh come on its either I watch you or 50 candleverse monsters watch you! And those freaky things are disgusting" Firebrand shuddered. "Yeah, I've seen them, they can't talk, right? They kind of make clicking noises though?" Vinny said, tilting his head.
Firebrand stared.
"W-What?" Vinny asked, getting nervous again.
"You can see them?" Firebrand gawked.
"Y-Yeah, can't everyone..?" Vinny said skittishly
"No, no, only the dead of certain breeds!" Firebrand said, putting his nose to Vinny's neck and feeling his pulse. "And you're alive"
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:34 pm

Vaermina just kept her attention on Asher, making sure that the blood as completely off of his head and legs, but she kept listening, very interested in the conversation.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:17 pm

Firebrand muttered "I knew you were important to HABIT somehow" quietly, but then spoke up "More importantly right now, what the fuck happened up there? Jessalynn's dead for Zalgo's sake!" He remembered, wanting to know what happened. "I--Um... Well, I peeked in to see HABIT had pinned Jessalynn..I don't know why, but he was gonna kill her! I couldn't just watch... She used to be one of my closest friends, betrayal or not.. So I yelled 'Stop!', and apparently HABIT thought I had too much nerve to say anything like that to him.. He said me and Jessalynn had to fight, whoever was alive in the end got to stay alive. I wasn't going to fight, but Jess was. I was getting my ass kicked, then...out of nowhere, just as Jess was going to finish me off, there was a flash of white and she just...Collapsed to the ground, her damn through clawed out..! Next thing I know, Asher's crawling out from under her, soaked in blood and quivering in fear, the poor thing.... He saved my life... That kit is brave, very, very brave, just like Evan, no concern for his own safety and only constant thought for others. But....He's very young, and he'll never be the same after that...." Vinny recalled the events, looking to see his blood had crusted on his side from the claw marks. He had slashes up and down his muzzle and face, chest, flanks, sides, and haunches. Firebrand listened, feeling bad for the kit.
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:00 pm

Vaermina finished cleaning off Asher and washed the soap off of him, getting it off of herself in the process. That would be nasty to lick off. She then looked over at Vinny, "You need to clean those before they get infected." she pointed out.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:12 pm

Firebrand trotted to a pantry towards the end of the kitchen, opening it and pulling out a small towel and going back, jumping onto the sink. He picked Asher up, wrapping the kit up with the towel. Taking the kit over to the couch, he bundled him up in the corner of the couch. Vinny began to snicker quietly. "What are you laughing about?" Firebrand turned to look at Vinny. "Dude, you're acting like the real Mr.Mom here" he burst into laughter. "Oh, shut the fuck up, I'm sorry for caring for someone" Firebrand scoffed, chuckling also
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:32 pm

Vaermina smiled, glad that the two were getting along fine and that no one was creeped out by one another anymore. The black and white she-cat flicked her paw at Vinny, sending water into his face before hopping from the counter and landing gracefully on the tile below.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:36 pm

"Wha-- hey! That's not fair!" Vinny shook himself, sending the droplets back. "Get me wet I swear and I will kill everything you've ever loved!" Firebrand backed up, but you could tell he was joking in his own weird way. "You know what, Firebrand?" Vinny sniggered.
"That's what she said"
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:46 pm

Vaermina crouched low to the floor and suddenly busted out laughing, "Nice one!" Before leaping up in the air and up towards Vinny, hugging around his neck and not letting go. The only problem was, she made no effort to catch herself on the counter and just fell back towards the floor, "Get down here." she said calmly as she tried to bring Vinny down to the ground with her momentum.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:56 pm

"Hey hey hey HEY!" Vinny fell forward and flopped on the ground, completely without grace. He was a pushover. He's undoubtably smarter, but when it comes down to it, hell no he won't win that fight. It's an eight month old kit? So? I already told you, damnit, he's not winning. Vinny rolled over with a chuckle, embarrassed. "One of my closest friends just died, I'm in the house I've been fearing of since a year ago when another one of my closest friends died, yet I'm fucking laughing" Vinny sighed, laughing again for a moment. "Guess I just.. Well, what the fuck can I do? You know?" He chuckled
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:10 am

Vaermina hit the ground and rolled on her side to her feet. "You can stop worrying about how soon you might die and make your friends happy by having some fun every now and then." she said all of this while jumping from one side of the tom to the other, repeatedly. She suddenly remembered how close Dread had seemed to be with Jessalynn, she wondered how she would take the news of her friend being dead, but pushed it from her mind and focused on not jumping directly on Vinny.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:28 am

"I'm not worrying about when, I'm worrying about how"
Vinny murmured.
Speaking of Dread, there was a sudden stir, and a soft groan of pain went into the air with a "What happened....?" Of confusion
Vinny turned his head up to see a multi-colored shecat, lift her head. The cat turned to look at all of them with dazed, blank eyes. 'She looks.....Dead' Vinny thought, almost saying it out loud. Her eyes were just so... Void of life, gloss, it was hard for Vinny to point his paw on it. Just as things were just a bit confusing, a little Tom-kit hopped down the stairs, having lizard-like, hard yellow eyes, and an overly-long, sleek white pelt with silver-tabby markings. What freaked Vinny out about the kit that had seemed so harmless to the others was that....look on his face...and he'd seen it before, somewhere, that...that look.... What was it?
"I heard a squabble, who died?" The kit asked, half concern, half of....something unintelligible, it was as if something inside that kit was fighting. That way he said that comment was like... Soft, deep, meaningful concern, fighting malicious, sardonic, careless sarcasm. And....
Vinny didn't like it. Just because he had a way of reading others. To others, this kit must look like a saint. But...But not to Vinny.
Vinny wrinkled his nose and sharpened his eyes in distrust
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:51 am

Vaermina stopped jumping over Vinny when she heard Dread. She quickly bounded over to her, "You had a little sparring accident, if it wasn't obvious, I advise that you stay right there for a while." she looked towards the kit and her mind drew a blank, she couldn't remember if she'd met him. She decided that no, she had not and looked at him, rather confused.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:48 am

Vaermina wouldn't have remembered him, he looked so different suddenly. He seemed to have grown in the short time of coming here 2x the amount of Asher's growth. Michael came here at 2 months, but he looks almost like he could be 8 months already! Michael could easily tell this exchange of conflict in Vaermina's head. "It's, Michael!" He said with a chuckle, sharp, black reptile, demonic wings springing from his back and carrying himself next to her with one wing beat.
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:39 pm

"Oh! Sorry, you look so different from the last time I saw you. How have you been doing?" she asked, trying to delay the subject of who had died.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:43 pm

"Hahaha...great" Michael chuckled darkly, before shaking his head. "Anyway..how's the kit? HABIT asked me to take him out for some light training sometime. Not today, but in a few. It's important for him, you know" Michael yawned and paddled in, giving a friendly nod to Firebrand and tilting his head at Vinny, who was fluffed up. "What's wrong him him?" He asked Vaermina
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:06 pm

"Oh I don't know, Vinny's just a weirdo." she dismissed the tom's stance with a wave of her tail. She was cautious herself, of course. HABIT didn't tell you to be careful around another cat for no reason, but she was more relaxed, best not to show hostility. "And Asher's napping a bit, he should be awake soon."
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum