KittyPastas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The HABIT's House

3 posters

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

The HABIT's House - Page 14 Empty Re: The HABIT's House

Post by Vaermina Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:32 am

She felt as HABIT's breath slowly but surely evened out, lulling her into a deep sleep as well. She let out one final purr before she drifted into the darkness of sleep.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:46 am

HABIT slept deeply, about 8 hours before he felt something repeatedly nudging him, before something was pouncing on him! His eyes flew open, to meet the dual-colored ice-chip, emerald green eyes of his son. "You slept a lot, Dad!"
HABIT instantly noticed a change.
A change in Asher.
He sat up quickly, to see Asher grew three times his size in eight hours!!
"Woah, there!" HABIT said in surprise, carefully getting up and moving in a circle around his son. The tom was growing massive paws, but as HABIT scanned his assumed age, which came out to be seven months of growth. But, something was..wrong. Asher was a lot bigger then seven months of growth. The kit was naturally becoming....tall! HABIT tilted his head. Evan was a short tom, undoubtedly, along with Evan's parents, and vice-versa with Sorrow and her family! A thought began to creep into HABIT's thoughts, and a picture of Baxter popped into his mind. The tall, pevertedly sick-minded tom who he was natural enemies against. What if....
nah! HABIT thought Thats the only thing! Asher doesn't have anything else in common with the dumb-fuck. It must be a coincidence He passed it off. HABIT felt the kit's shoulder's and main muscles, finding them to be naturally perfect for molding. "Training starts earlier than expected, I guess" HABIT chuckled. "Training? Training for what?" Asher tilted his head.
"For your future"
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

https://kittypastarp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:14 pm

Vaermina had slept for seven hours before had woken up, but noticing that HABIT was still resting just closed her eyes and continued to lay there. She didn't want to wake him, as she was rather comfy and he needed the rest. It wasn't until he lifted his head from her that she opened her eyes again to see that Asher had grown immensely since they had fallen asleep. She noticed the look that HABIT gave his son and realized why he seemed confused. Sorrow and he were both short, so why was Asher getting tall? A recessive gene, perhaps? She sure hoped so.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:59 pm

"Future of what?" Asher asked as HABIT led him forward. "Being just like your Dad" HABIT grinned. "And what do you do?" The kit pressed. "You'll know in time, it'll all be clear" HABIT reassured. Asher followed as HABIT led him into the kitchen, where Firebrand sat grooming his lost cause pelt. "Yeah, HABI-- HOLY FUCK!" Firebrand gasped in surprise "Asher you grew!" He chuckled and leapt down, circling and studying the kit. Asher smiled and laughed as Firebrand did just as HABIT did, prodding and poking him
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:23 pm

(By the way, my charger is jacked so I'll have to be rather quiet for a while on kik)
Vaermina stood up and followed as HABIT and Asher began to leave the room, but stayed silent.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:27 pm

"He's gonna be the best Rabbit I've ever had! Look at him, already having lean, mean muscles like me!" HABIT grinned, lashing his tail and crouching down. "Get me, Asher! Let's see what you can do! I bet I'll get you! Rawr!" HABIT challenged in an out-of-character playful manner. Asher crouched and leapt, aiming straight for HABIT's chest. "Rule number one!" HABIT cried as he intercepted Asher, rolled, and pinned him. "Never charge someone or something that's bigger than you, in the chest where they can outplay you with strength!" He said, and softly pretended to nip Asher's throat. "You're dead now! Let's restart" he hopped off, letting Asher get to his paws, doing as he did before. Asher crouched and leapt, aiming above HABIT. "Rule number two! Don't leap over something unless you know for sure you've got enough power so they don't do this!--" Asher was going over his head, but HABIT shot a paw up, hooking them around Asher's front in mid air, and slammed his paw down lightly, having pinned Asher with one paw firmly on his chest. "Wow!" Asher panted "How am I supposed to beat you?" He squeaked. A sudden grin sharpened on HABIT's face, as he stood. He picked Asher up and put him on his paws, getting so close to Asher's muzzle their whiskers touched. "Rule number Three....." HABIT said with a chuckle, Asher smelling blood on his father's breath.
"You can't"
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:17 am

Vaermina smiled and leaned against a door frame, watching as HABIT gave his lesson.
(I feel so damn lazy)
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:53 am

"Now, watch me and Firebrand" HABIT turned to crouch down in front of the severed Collective member. "W-What? No one ever trains with you!" Firebrand said in confusion. "Yeah, well, that's because you don't stand a chance. Firebrand, fighting stance, Loathesome Entity" he ordered. Firebrand crouched in a way that was prepared for complete defense, shoulders squared, paws prepared to block attacks. "The stance Firebrand is in is an attack made for only blocking, because when you're fighting something that can't die, you're going for making sure YOU don't die" HABIT said, as he got into an attack stance. "Now, I'm stronger than Firebrand--" "You are?" "--Shut up I'm talking! Don't be rude, manners Firebrand! I'm stronger than him, so I'm going for strength other than speed" HABIT said, as he or a paw in the air, ready to strike. He lashed his paw out, and Firebrand brought his paws up to defend it. HABIT's paw slammed into Firebrand's, but HABIT's attack was stronger than the defense, and Firebrand was jabbed in the throat. Firebrand grunted from pain, but prepared for another attack. HABIT lashed out both of his paws, Firebrand ducking down, thought he eluded the attack, but HABIT knew he would do that, and popped Firebrand right in the muzzle with his right paw. The force of the blow, sent Firebrand over onto his side.
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:27 pm

Vaermina payed close attention, watching the stances. She had grown rusty in her time here.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:38 pm

"Oh, be careful! Firebrand? Are you ok?" Asher swished his tail and nudged the tom kindly. Firebrand stumbled to his feet, mysterious pure white blood dripping down from his nose. "Oh, another nosebleed. I got your muzzle, not your nose. Firebrand, even in the afterlife, what's with the nosebleeds? Noah gets them all the time to the point Observet sent him a box of tissues, seriously" HABIT laughed. "Fuckin' asshole..!!" Firebrand grunted, wiping the blood miserably from his nose, before suddenly blood trickled from the side of his mouth, too. "Whoops! Now that's from me. You've been training too lightly, now come on! Has the Collective taught you nothing?" HABIT grinned and crouched down again. "It's taught me.....Who is a motherfucking asshole....and who ISNT!!" Firebrand suddenly lauched, taking HABIT by surprise, and tackling him over. Firebrand unleashed wrath, my motherfuckers. He aimed blows cats would cringe at, and deep purple blood, deeper than all the purple blood they've seen, began to spatter to the ground from some of the blows. Firebrand unsheathed his claws and tore at HABIT's muzzle and neck viciously, his gleaming white teeth going straight for HABIT's throat.
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:28 am

Vaermina appeared calm, but on the inside was fighting her instinct to help HABIT. She knew that he could heal these injuries himself, and he had just had a rest so he should feel fine, but to her knowledge he hadn't eaten for quite a while. She was worried that that could cause a complication and watched the fight closely.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:40 am

"Firebrand! Get off, now!" HABIT gurgled, blood bubbling from his jaws as Firebrand's teeth ripped into him. Asher just stood in horror, eyes wide and unmoving. "Don't make me, Firebrand!" HABIT choked, pushing his paws to Firebrand's chest to push him off. But, suddenly, Firebrand's eyes glowed, and HABIT couldn't push him off. why am I suddenly so weak? Damnit!! Think...Think! HABIT thought quickly, feeling light headed suddenly. It became apparent that HABIT was now getting in a slight panic by his struggling. He did not have a hold of the situation, his vessel was too sick. "RhhaaaRRRR--!!GAGGHH!!!!!!" HABIT suddenly became in full rabid rabbit mode. "GET THE FLYING FUCK OFF OF ME RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!!" HABIT roared, his voice was bathed in demonic static, his blue eyes going completely purple. "THEN STOP FUCKING WITH ME!!" Firebrand roared back, his voice only a little less demonic, and black tentacles forming from his back. HABIT screeched and slashed wildly, before suddenly going completely limp, his purple eyes fading to a calm blue, and was instantly still. Firebrand was going to strike again, but became confused. HABIT just went completely still... But... Why? He couldn't die, of course. Firebrand bent down, feeling for breathing. It took a moment, but there was air going in and out of his body but... Something was different.
Different about the eyes that slowly began to blink.
Blink and fill with confusion and pain.
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:32 pm

The fur along her spine raised and she bunched her hind legs under herself. Vaermina was about ready to slam into Firebrand's side, but wouldn't do it without an order. She saw him go limp and gasped, rushing over to look closer. She saw his eyes and knew that it wasn't HABIT. Letting out a small laugh, she spoke, "Nice to meet you, Evan."
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:36 pm

The wound inflicted began to seal, the purple blood beginning to flow red. Soon, only in a few moments, each wound was gone. Evan got slowly to his paws, gasping raggedly and coughing. "My fucking...my fucking head...! I feel like I'm dying..!!" Evan gasped. There wasn't a big difference between HABIT and Evan's voice, except Evan's was calmer, and less raspy. Evan coughed hard, a pain in his belly from about a week and a half of getting nothing to eat and nourish his body. He put a paw to his side...and despite the thick fur, he could feel his ribs. "...What.....the..the....." Evan collapsed to the ground, still conscious, but so weak it hurt. "Dad? Dad!?" Asher poked Evan, not understanding that...HABIT wasn't quite home right now. Blood wise, this kit was Evan's. But...Evan didn't have an idea right now. Everything slowly began to come back, feeling...like a dream, one where you couldn't possibly become lucid. "S...Shit..!" Evan choked. His insides hurt and burned, and he felt like his head was going to explode. Firebrand stood still. "Evan? Evan, is that you? Your voice, it's different!" There was a hopeful new at the top of the stairs, and Vinny came leaping down, skidding in front of his closest and only friend, crouching down to wrap his paws around the white tom. "V...Vinny...?" Evan gasped, looking up to him with dull eyes. Vinny's eyes sparked with relief and complete happiness. "Evan! Oh, thank God, are you ok? What's wrong?" Vinny began searching the tom and felt his ribs. "HABIT wasn't taking care of you? We could've lost you if this hadn't happened! We have to get you back in sha---G-GAH!!" Vinny suddenly gagged, looking as if he was choking on something. He stepped back, eyes widening before he couldn't move. He felt his mouth open, and talk, but he never did it!! "Damnit, Evan, now I have to ride in this fleshy bag you call a friend" he felt his mouth say. "Vinny, damnit, stop fighting my control or I'll kick your puny spirit to dust" he felt his mouth say, before he lost complete control over himself, and he could watch through his own eyes as he passed over to Firebrand, and smacked him across the muzzle. "Fucking asshole!" HABIT growled
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:36 am

-small time skip of skippiness-
Vaermina had been watching herself for about a moon now. She was almost constantly hungry and was beginning to get rather moody. Not to mention that her belly had been increasing in size lately. Today was it, she couldn't ignore it or make up excuses to tell herself anymore. She was pregnant.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:11 am

Evan sat curled up on the couch, looking to Vaermina with a knowing look. He had remembered enough to know that HABIT loved that shecat, and he began to notice something familiar in the shecat's daily patterns. He could easily tell she was pregnant, everyone else on the other hand had been too busy with daily life to catch on. Evan was constantly in rage, the one thing that ruined his life was inside Vinny, doing...whatever the fuck HABIT does, with Vinny's paws. Evan was numb to it now, and he would do everything to get strong again so HABIT could release Vinny and go back to himself. He didn't care what pain he felt. His best friend was going through what he himself went through, and it tore Evan apart. Evan got up slowly, and made his was over to the kitchen, going to find something to eat. He had taken a chance on the strange meat in the fridge, and was fucking delighted to hear when Firebrand told him that he had just eaten fucking kit meat! Ever since then he's kept away from anything to do with that damned fridge! He was about to pick a mouse from his pile of prey, when he heard a the twisted Vinny voice that HABIT's own ruined. He hated that damn voice. "I'm home!" HABIT called "Asher, too!"
Asher.
Evan sighed.
The poor thing obviously didn't like what he was being taught, and refused to hurt a fly ever since the incident with Jessa. Evan could hear the tom cry out in the night, 'Jessa! Come back, I'm sorry! Please wake up!' He would cry and cry until Firebrand would have to calm him down. Asher followed HABIT in, staring down at the floor as he walked. The tom had become fully grown about a week ago, his fur long and his muscles defined. This Tom was obviously a kit of his own, but...well, Asher was just..
...So Tall! He towered over HABIT/Vinny, and was a skyscraper compared to Evan! "What's with the look?" HABIT snickered as Svan gave him a flat glare. Evan scoffed with purposeful rebellion, and turned around to look away. "Fine, be like that, you know you enjoyed every moment I was controlling you" HABIT smirked and made his way over to Vaermina. He nuzzled her, touching his nose to hers. "How are you, love?" He purred
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:31 am

She saw the look that Evan was giving her and set her head down upon her paws. He knew, but she still needed to tell HABIT. She sat there and picked at the couch, Vaermina was nervous, and it wasn't hard to tell. She was trying to figure out what to say and had almost a speech planned out before he walked in the door. She held her breath as he announced his presence, and her heart sounded like it was about to burst from her chest. The second he nuzzled her, it all seemed to stop. She calmed and everything went out the window. "Well, I'm pregnant, but how was your day?" She said, grinning.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:36 am

"My day was great! I took Asher out training, ruffled him up a bi--Wait, what?" HABIT gasped, his ears perking up. "Vaermina, that's great!" His tail lifted and a warm purr began deep in his throat.
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:49 am

Vaermina felt her own purr begin to rumble(idfk) and stretched forward, touching noses with her mate. It felt weird doing this to Vinny, or at least his body. She knew that it was no different than when Evan was his vessel, but she had never really met Evan until just the other day. She just really knew him as HABIT. She found her head slowly tilting and shook her self out. Best not to dawdle in the unimportant thoughts. It was of course, HABIT, either way. "I know! We're going to have new little kits!" She made sure to avoid the word first, as Asher wasn't far away.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:06 am

Asher slipped up the stairs, went into his room, and closed it behind him. HABIT turned his head to where Asher disappeared, a concerned look flashing across his gaze for a moment, before looking back to Vaermina and smiling. "Kits, huh?" HABIT heard Firebrand chuckle from the top of the stairs. "Yeah!" HABIT's tail swished side to side in happiness. "You're acting like you haven't had those before" Firebrand chuckled and climbed down the stairs at his own pace. "Oh--you fucking-- shut the fuck up, don't ruin the moment you pain in my side" HABIT growled good-naturedly "Make yourself useful and check on Asher, I'm worried about him" HABT rolled his eyes at Firebrand. "Already tried, he put one of your spells at the door" Firebrand appeared next to HABIT. "What? He did? Why?" HABIT tilted his head. Firebrand shrugged. HABIT sighed and shook his head "Damnit Vinny, this is your fault" he growled softly
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:30 am

Vaermina was silently wondering when the whole kit thing had happened, it would definitely determine what they looked like. She had been trying to determine how far along she was, but didn't have a definite answer. 'Probably Evan's' she told herself, 'He hasn't been in Vinny's body for that long, has he?' Vae decided to turn her attention to the problem with Asher. "How has the training been going?"
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:06 pm

"Great! Amazing!" HABIT grinned, but when he turned to Firebrand, Firebrand was glaring angrily. "Ok..ok, ok FINE!" HABIT sighed. "Awful, ok? Asher has NO DRIVE! He avoids anything violent, and never listens to me! I'm going to have to go to extreme measures that I didnt want it to go down to. I...caught him talking to..." HABIT trailed off, frustrated and bubbling with confusion and anger. "I don't understand"
"Maybe he isn't fucking LIKE you, have you ever thought of that?" A rough voice growled from the kitchen.
HABIT turned to see Evan glaring angrily at the trio. "Oh, I forgot you were there" HABIT chuckled but then sharpened his gaze. "I'm sorry, but what do you mean?" HABIT asked. "You act like I don't remember, I knew his mother as much as you did, idiot. Everything you thought I heard, everything you said, my own mouth said it. And I don't forget. He doesn't have your bloodlust, you pshycoatic asshole" Evan snapped "Kits soak up what they're told, and Vinny told him killing wasn't acceptable" he said flatly. HABIT's face was unamused. His tail lashed twice, turning his head. "He'll learn something else then" HABIT muttered "Somthing he'll learn the hard way"
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:35 pm

Vaermina sat in silence, listening to the problems. She definitely saw what Evan was saying. He didn't like killing, and the thing with Jessalynn hadn't exactly helped the matter.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:27 pm

"So what are you gonna do? Huh? Do what you did to Dread and hijack him, make him kill a couple so he's forced into something he obviously doesn't want to do? Oh, that's smart. Good luck with that. Just remember, he's technically MY son, and no son of mine loves something that hurts others" Evan snapped, turning and lashing his tail. HABIT was silent, eyes narrowed in anger. "Don't forget I have your friend here, so I'd shut your hole before I stuff Vinny's with lead" HABIT growled low. "Oh I'm sorry I had to be the one to tell you the ugly truth" Evan said dramatically "Bite me" he growled.
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:54 pm

"Wait, we're fighting against Slender and stuff right? We just need to show him that ALL of this is necessary. Example, HABIT- pretend that you don't just kill for fun. We need to be the lesser of two evils, and forcing him into things isn't going to help. He needs a purpose, and he needs to know what's going on and why we're trying to train him to do these things."
(No actions necessary)
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum